The simple answer is yes absolutely! Inverse brings mature hair back to life.
As we age our hair thins and loses its natural youthful luster. It turns white and often with this change the texture changes too.
Inverse will hydrate and restore vitality with regular use and help set your style or blow-dry when it’s dry. It will soften coarse hair helping it to sit better providing brilliant shine and strengthen fine limp hair giving the appearance of more volume.
After using Inverse just five times you should see a complete change in the condition of your hair.
Tips for using with mature hair:
- The best way to use it is on wet hair, that's where you get maximum benefit.
- At home, turn on the shower, go to the freezer and load Inverse, set it on the vanity and give it a few minutes to acclimatize so they aren’t too cold. Because of the nature of ice, sometimes the hair can become stuck to the plates if you clamp too hard or don’t move fast enough. Ways to avoid this is simply moving Inverse a little quicker and rinse with water to remove any trapped hair.
- Follow your normal cleansing regime, and then lightly towel dry.
- Spray Inverse ice mist generously through your locks
- Run the plates through the hair while it's wet - remember its ice so keep it moving – but slow enough to drop the fibre down to sub-zero where the magic happens.
- Within time hair begins to sparkle.
- Once you start using Inverse, avoid as much heat as you can for the first couple of weeks. Give that moisture time to compound, time to build up in the hair, and then you can re-introduce heat. You may find you don’t need to use as much heat when styling because your hair will be sitting beautifully, the frizz will be gone, and you won't need to straighten or blow-dry your hair every day.
- Hygral fatigue is heavily reduced also. This is where colored and bleached hair becomes very porous and swells when the hair becomes wet and contracts when it dries. The additional moisture content prevents the fibre from fluctuating in diameter and protects its integrity