Haircare method for: Hair type 2B
Keratin protein is the fundamental building block of human hair and all other mammal fibre. It has been shown that water molecules are as essential as amino acids for biological function. Just like water is essential to our bodies, water is essential to keratin protein giving it its strength and elasticity.
Wavy - Medium, has S-shape with some frizz
So, with your hair, bounding the water into the hair follicle is critical to strength and hair health – and therefore Inverse is so good for your hair type.
The best way to use it is on damp hair, that's where you get maximum benefit. After just five uses you should notice a complete change in the condition of the hair.
Tips for using:
- Follow your normal cleansing regime, and then lightly towel dry.
- Retrieve your ice cores from the freezer and give them a few minutes to acclimatize so they aren’t too cold.
- Spray Inverse ice mist generously through your locks.
- Because of the nature of ice, sometimes the hair can become stuck to the plates if you clamp too hard or don’t move fast enough. Ways to avoid this is simply moving Inverse a little quicker and rinse with water to remove any trapped hair.
- Run the plates through the hair while it's wet - remember its ice so keep it moving – but slow enough to drop the fibre down to sub-zero where the magic happens.
Note: Once you start using Inverse, avoid as much heat as you can for the first couple of weeks. Give that moisture time to compound, time to build up in the hair, and then you can re-introduce heat. You may find you don’t need to use as much heat when styling because your hair will be sitting beautifully, the frizz will be gone, and you won't need to straighten or blow-dry your hair every day.
Inverse will also help to reduce Hygral fatigue. This is where coloured and bleached hair becomes very porous and swells when the hair becomes wet and contracts when it dries. The additional moisture content prevents the fibre from fluctuating in diameter and protects its integrity.
For best results: Use Inverse 3 times week on towel dried damp hair, for 5-10-minutes. Repeat for at least 4 weeks.