Want to know how to get rid of dandruff and get amazing shine naturally? All this is possible with Inverse and Aloe Vera!
Aloe Vera, the miracle plant, is the ideal remedy for solving the majority of your hair woes & with the added magic of Inverse, you can apply this natural inexpensive ingredient to cleanse, nourish and protect your hair relieving inflammation and eliminating dandruff, giving hair the most exquisite shine!
Here’s a simple recipe using common ingredients around the home to harness the power of aloe vera and Inverse!
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1tbsp olive oil or coconut oil (Optional. Add only for very dry hair)
- Inverse Ice Conditioner
Inverse is essential for driving moisture and these other key ingredients further into your hair delivering the goodness to exactly where it needs to be, limit bacterial and fungal growth and create that drop-dead shine we all want. So be sure not to miss this step!
*For long thick hair double or triple the amount
- Mix two parts of fresh aloe Vera gel with equal amounts of yogurt and honey. Include the oil here too if you choose to use it.
- Whisk it well to get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply it generously to your scalp, massage it well with your finger tips and leave it on for about an hour.
- Milk out all the excess treatment with your fingers and Inverse thoroughly.
- Rinse it off with the coolest water you can handle and wash with your regular cleanser. Follow this remedy once a week to get rid of the dandruff. Voila!
Tip: To clean your Inverse simply rinse in warm water, wipe and put back in the freezer.
Want to buy your Inverse? Click here.