Damaged hair? We care. At Inverse, we believe in double take, knockout hair that’s not afraid to shout ‘awesome hair!’ every day of the week.
Here is the perfect recipe to get the most out of natural products with Inverse for deep conditioning.
- 1 tbsp. of honey (retains moisture)
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil (smoothing and nourishing)
- 1 egg yolk (high in protein)
- Half a ripe peeled avocado (avocado oil has similar moisturising properties as our own natural oil)
- 4 sectioning clips, bobby pins or hair ties
- Food blender, processor or stick mixer
- 1 mixing bowl
- Shower cap or plastic bag
- Inverse hair conditioning system (for ultimate hydration and to maximise and lock in the benefits of those natural ingredients).
- Put all the ingredients into the food processor (or chick in a bowl and use a stick mixer!) and gently pulse until it's nice and smooth.
- Section your hair into 4 parts and clip. Best practice is to go from the middle of your forehead to the middle of the neck, and then from ear to ear.
- Apply your mask to each section working up from tips to roots. If you have over oily hair, then avoid the roots from about an inch or 2 from the scalp.
- Wrap your hair into a bun, pin to the top of your head and cover with a shower cap, plastic bag or something similar.
- Have a rest with a good magazine and tea for 30-40 minutes.
- Squeeze as much hair mask out of your hair as possible, Inverse your hair and pop the Ice Cores back in the freezer for later.
- Jump in the shower and cleanse your hair as per usual.
- Towel dry and Inverse again – All done!
Don't have an Inverse yet? Grab yours here!